Friday 12 September 2014

NUDE pics are NOT OVER

                                                JB girl, Selena Gomez, serving NUDE

It's seeming like a Nude Era...!!!
Most of the Hollywood's hottest and the topmost celebrities' private sites have been hacked. As everyone knows, celebs can do anything for the publicity and the fame. But when it comes to private life or I would like to say 'Sexual Life', no one likes to expose themselves to the audience.

Of course! No one likes to reveal the secrets about himself/herself. But who can stop hackers! Hackers are doing their job wonderfully, ruining celebrities' social lives.

Here's another victim of hacking. Selena Gomez.
 Selena Gomez, most commonly known as JB girl, has been protesting against her 'Nude Pics' saying those are fake. Wanna have a look at it???? Well, now you can..!!!

Check out the Nude Action of Selena Gomez.
"Photos allegedly showing a topless Selena have already hit the Internet, but an insider says those are only a small portion of the intimate information in her cloud," Cambio qouted report by InTouch Magazine , adding, "Selena fears information about her health and drug issues will get out....another leak could finally confirm the truth about her lupus diagnosis and her rehab stint."
 

Gomez had also addressed the reports of her rehab and had spoken to her fans about the decision at the We Day Conference a few months ago.

"I had given into pressure, I lost sight of who I was," she revealed, adding, "I listened to opinions of people and I tried to change who I am because I thought others would accept me for it. And I realized I don't know how to be anything but myself," according to reports by Hollywoodlife.
Gomez's representative is yet to speak out on the scandal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment